Good food, great surroundings and excellent hospitality.
We are already looking forward to next year!”
- Rowney Sharman Project Consultants, December 2013
Old Worleys itself is a stunning venue with fantastic grounds and gorgeous views that go on for miles. Unfortunately for us, it poured with rain on our big day so we couldn't take full advantage of the views but that didn't stop the whole Old Worleys' Team working so hard to make sure that we still had a great day to remember. We would highly recommend Old Worleys to anyone looking for a venue to host a marquee wedding that they will never forget!
- Andy & Laura Charleton, May 2013
Old Worleys is a magical place and our guests have written the loveliest letters to us, many saying that it was the best wedding they had been to. We couldn't be happier!
- Carol & Gary Smith, May 2013
- Sharon Chamberlain, December 2012
- Mr & Mrs Pope, November 2012
It looked beautiful with all the flowers, the service was fantastic - both efficient and friendly - and the food was utterly delicious. So many friends have given wonderful feedback, so well done you! Only wish you'd been there for all the weddings & christenings!
You made our special anniversary really lovely and memorable, so thank you again.
- Colin & Judy Alexander, July 2012
- Beverley & Steve Emmerson, January 2011
- Pamela Ikin, December 2010
- Robert Jagger, November 2010
Many thanks for making us so welcome.
- Doug & Lucy, October 2010
We are talking about having another party with you in years to come...we just need to decide on an occasion!!!
- Angela Zagirilla, September 2009
- Suzy & James Turner, February 2009
We had looked at a number of other venues that were very restrictive and didn't make you feel that your day was unique or in any way special. Old Worley's came as a real breath of fresh air, and their relaxed 'can-do' attitude made the whole planning process much more fun. We could tailor our wedding exactly as we wanted it, and it ended up being one of the most special days of our life and one we will remember fondly forever!
- Phil & Sophie Taylor (Van Brugen) - September 2008